1. Prof. Emeritus Dr. Noriaki Kano – Honorary Chairperson, ANQ
2. Mr. Janak Kumar Mehta – Honorary Director, ANQ
3. Mr. Kenneth Liang – ANQ Director & Board member
4. Prof. Azat Abdrakhmanov – Elected President, ANQ
5. Prof. Dr. Yury Gusakov – Senior Vice President of ROQ
6. Prof. Dinesh Prasad Chapagain – Founder President, NQPCN
7. Ir. Dr. Lotto KH Lai – Former Chairman, HKSQ
8. Prof. Phulporn Saengbangpla., Honorary President – SQAT., Thailand
- Asian Network for Quality(ANQ) consisting of all non-profit organizations in Asia that seek to improve quality of human life by contributing to the progress of science and technology; and to the development of industry through promotional activities for the research and development of philosophy, theory, methodology and application in the field of quality and quality management.
- ANQ provides a platform and the opportunity for enhanced mutual sharing and learning of the knowledge and experiences obtained through the research and development and practices in quality performed by the member organizations.
- ANQ facilitates new blood flowing into the quality evolution of each organization from other Asian member bodies, contributing to a unique quality evolution in each organization. ANQ is not influenced by any politics.
- ANQ operates following the ANQ Way, which is a set of principles in the way of administrating ANQ.